Colocation Facility Specifications
Ace Data Centers provides an extremely efficient, cost-effective solution for colocation customers. Our facility offers a reliable, secure, and controlled environment for your servers and equipment with a 100% network uptime guarantee.
Building and maintaining your own facility and support staff is a major investment. Fortunately, you can acquire a world class Data Center facility, network, and support services at a fraction of the cost. Let Ace Data Centers, manage your data center infrastructure so you can focus on what you do best -- your business.
We support basic server colocation through a fully managed solution (coming soon!). Our solution is custom designed for each customer, no two solutions are exactly alike. Call us today for a quote.
- - 8,500 Raised floor space
- - 52u high-density cabinets, 394 total
- - Choice of ¼ Rack, ½ Rack, or Full Cabinets
- - Turnkey 52u 19" high-density cabinets installed and ready (manufactured by Rittal)
- - Front & back lockable doors available for additional security
- - Housed in fully to semi-private "pods." (20) cabinets per pod.
- - 30A 208V Zero-U PDUs installed to each Cabinet.
- - Redundant A+B power to each cabinet
- - 3 sets of Dual segregated transformers
- - Redundant critical power paths and full bypass capability
- - (6) 750KW UPS' w/ additional UPS added if needed
- - 120 UPS battery time at peak load (minutes)
- - (3) 2 meg N+1 generators, 3,500 gallon fuel storage each, priority 24/7 refueling contracts. Wired in parallel. Additional generator installation space allocated for install when needed.
- - Raritan PX-5522/5524 PDU included standard. (Customers may use their own PDU if preferred)
- - Power delivered at 208v. remote monitoring, reboot supported via web portal.
- - Extremely efficient power efficiency with average yearly PUE under 1.2
- - Fully segregated hot AND cold aisles
- - N+1 Redundant Chillers
- - N+2+ redundancy cooling providing 750 tons of total cooling capacity.
- - Colocation floor cooled by (12) 60-ton and (1) 30 Liebert CRAC units.
- 36" raised floor throughout
- - Data Center uses 100% outside air the majority of the year
- - Fully automated control system, includes alerting and fault detection with automatic backup units
- - 66 ±4 Air temperature (°F) in cold aisle
- - Laser scanner smoke and heat detection system for early detection
- - State of the art misting fire suppression system
- - Nitrogen based fire suppression system, uses just 4% water of standard sprinklers
- - Nearly zero wetting of protected areas; no need for costly clean up or equipment replacement
- - Dry pipe sprinkler & Pre-action sprinkler
- - Green design that is 100% safe for the environment and personnel
- - Quick system recharge; minimal facility downtime
- - No need for assurance of tight room integrity
- - Vicaulic Vortex full brochure (5.64 MB PDF)
- - Over 120G capacity (expandable to over 1TB) fiber transport connectivity to the internet backbone
- - 10Gigabit Ethernet network backbone
- - Redundant fiber connections on diverse physical paths
- - Redundant telecom and fiber providers
- - Unrestricted dedicated 100/1000 Mbs or 10 Gig ports on our switch
- - Secure facility with strict surveillance of visitors and limited access to data center
- - Over 100 full motion video camera providing 24x7 CCTV video surveillance of exterior perimeter and interior areas
- - Perimeter and interior card key access control system with 24/7 security monitoring on logging
- - Mantraps and biometric hand scanners at all Data Center entry points and key internal check points
- - Access controlled photo badge required to pass though over 90% of all internal building doors
- - Semi-private cabinet suites provide an additional layer of key card authentication and include 24/7 video surveillance
- - 24/7 manned security on-site
- - Redundant computer grade Liebert HVAC environmental cooling systems
- - Redundant UPS power systems (optional A + B power feeds)
- - Diesel generator back-up system can run at full capacity for weeks with emergency refueling as needed
- - Pre-Action Dry Pipe fire suppression system with computer controlled early smoke detection monitoring
- - 36" Raised access floor system
- - Visual checks with phone support
- - Use of server lift equipment
- - Reset cables
- - Power cycles
- - Portable monitors and keyboards
- - Use of tech benches and tools
- - Competent, friendly, expert service and staff
- - Equipment installation
- - Cabling, wiring, and cross-connects
- - Equipment monitoring
- - First line equipment and network maintenance
- - Equipment diagnostic and repair
- - Monitoring
- - IP bandwidth
- - Data backup
- - Other data management services